Monday, September 12, 2011

Missing Mamma - This 1's for everyone who have lost someone they love...


This is the best poem i have ever read in my life which expresses the feelings which are there in my heart since years...

Missing Mamma

by Christine McClimans




The sun came up this morning;

It wasn't very bright.

My dark mood casts a shadow;

It's hard to see the light.




We all have just one mother

And, now that her life on earth is done,

The emptiness and loss I feel

Make it hard to see the sun.




Tomorrow is a brand new day;

May the pain and sadness lighten.

I will remember all her love,

And then the sky will brighten.



Gone is not forgotten;

Her love reminds behind;

She's traveled in a new direction -

Love knows no space or time.




I will always love her.

She will care for me from above.

She will send me starlight and rainbows

To remind me of her love....

No comments:

Post a Comment